Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lee's Christmas Party

Lee invited us to his Christmas party. Her wife prepared us their hometown cooking. First time I have chance to try out Philippine cuisine. Normally we can find various kind of meat in Philippine cuisine, from chicken, pork to fish. Since now is Christmas season, they never forget to prepare us turkey meat as well. I admit that I'm not interested in Pasta at all, but I ate 2 plates of pasta that night! Why? Because it's really delicious!! I should give her wife a kiss because she prepared us a special dessert - sticky rice. She spent a lot of time and energy on it.
According to Lee, they have to sing us a song or play guitar when guest visit their house. This is to show that they are welcoming us to their house for dinner.


Group picture of that night:
Patrick, Pat's wife, Agnes, Louis, Leren, Lee,
SW, Me, Thi Thi, Cynthia

My Christmas present from Lee's family. Thanks a lot! Thanks for such wonderful night that his family gave to me. Merry Christmas!

1 hugs:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks