Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day 5 - Kowloon

30 November 2008 (Sunday)

E4, LCC, WCC and I woke up early to Wong Tai Sin. Before that, we had our breakfast at restaurant. I ordered french toast since heard that it is delicious and famous in HK.


We took MTR from Mongkok to Wong Tai Sin. A lot of people came to pray on weekend. We bought joss stick (HK$ 10). Since I already here, why not try to 求签? Hehe... We have to pay HK$20 for 解签.

12pm we checked out of hostel and headed back to Macao because we don't want to miss flight. We took ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Terminal to Macao Ferry Terminal. It took us 1 hour, but this time the weather is good and all of us fall sleep in the ferry. Once reached Macao, we headed to Macao airport. Simon's father and I stayed in airport to look after the luggages, and others went to Macao Island again to buy some biscuits or souvenirs for friends/relatives/family. I have asked E4 to buy me some biscuits again from there, so that I can bring back for my family + colleagues.

Outside Macao International Airport:


Inside Macao Airport:


Second time backpack to overseas. First time is when travelled to Singapore. =P This trip is tiring but meaningful. At least I ate what are famous in local. At least I have been visited to most of tourist attractions in HK and Macao. Bye Macao and HK!!

0 hugs: