Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 3 - Admiralty / Wan Chai

28 November 2008 (Friday)

At first I thought it won't be many people go to Ocean Park on weekday. I'm wrong! There was long queue waiting for city bus 629 to Ocean Park when we came out of Admiralty MTR.

Modern building in Admiralty:



Thanks to Edith for giving us 2 discount vouchers, so that we can get cheaper entrance tickets.
Flamingo Pond:

LCC, WCC and E4 got to queue up for Mine Train. And I be their photographer who trying hard to capture every moment of their ugly expression. Hehe! =P

Dolphin show. First time I watched dolphin show in Sentosa, Sg. I feel that dolphin show in HK is more interesting.
Sea Jelly Spectacular:

We had our lunch here. Tada! MacD's sausage MacMuffin! What so special? because it is pork. ;P

After lunch, we took cable car to Panda House.

We have the chance to see giant pandas Le Le, Ying Ying, An An and Jia Jia. But.... I don't know who is Le Le, Ying Ying, An An or Jia Jia. =P

What is it doing there?

SH*itting in public!!!!! -_-''''

We were taking hot air ballon?!

Act cute in souvenir shop. ;P Not me la, I mean E4... Hehehe....
Around 2pm, we took city bus 629 back to Admiralty MTR and met Simon's parents and relatives up at Wan Chai. WCC have to accompany Simon to see doctor, and then E4, LCC and I went to Golden Bauhinia Square.
Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center


Around 4pm, we met them up again and we went up to The Peak together. We bought package with the price HK$170 which including ticket to Madame Tussauds and sky terrace as well as peak tram ride.


At Madame Tussauds,




At sky terrace, it was damn cold and windy. The night view of HK is really impressive.


E4, LCC and I went back to Mongkok while WCC had dinner together with Simon's relatives. Three of us tried to shop at Ladies Market. LCC bought BLURRBERRY bag. E4 and I bought some magnets and souvenirs for friends and ourselves.

Before bed time, again to visit 芝宝堂.
Please visit here for more pictures.

1 hugs:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks