Websites such as www.yescomusa.com can provide you with equipment for the making of photography greatness, but beyond that, it's deciding the specialty you want to deliver. There are so many on the market that it’s best to focus on a few and what they mean, so consider the following:
The Specialties in the photography field
• Event- This means you want to specialize in things such as:
o Birthday parties
• Nature- This means you value what nature has to offer and enjoy photographing it and showing it to the world.
• Commercial- Product shows which could be relevant to various forms of business and retail.
• Sports- You enjoy capturing energy and raw power in the still of an image. A large amount of competition in this field.
• Animals- If you are an animal lover this could be a perfect choice for your needs and a way to tickle your heart while you do it.
• Legal- In contribution toward legal practices; whether it’s crime scenes or court affiliated content.
The room for specializing in the field of photography is endless. There are several different areas of specific content that one can focus on, which makes the skill set of photography something that can be adjusted in an infinite number of ways. Consider what there is in the field and associate yourself appropriately.