Friday, September 21, 2012

Personalized Wedding Favor


Initially I intended to order mini wedding cupcakes for every of my guests. After that I found the cupcakes not really suitable as a wedding favors in outdoor wedding reception because it will melt under warm weather. During the time searching high and low in forum, I found One Tree Modern Wedding Stationery which able to personalize wedding favors based on customer's preferences. I was deeply interested in using polo mint sweets as wedding favor. Bride and groom's name, as well as wedding reception date will be printed on the wrapper. As my wedding theme is Tiffany blue, so wrapper background color is light blue. Special meaning of door gift:

Simply "MINT" to be together

1 hugs:

Outdoor Wedding Venues said...

great post!!
Thanks for giving us an idea.