Saturday, November 1, 2008

My First Calefare Experience

As I mentioned in my previous blog, there has filming in my company. I have been choosen to be one of the calefare in this drama. I even cannot believe that I have 'script' in filming... =P

In my first scene, what I need to do is just walk pass Ricky Low (刘谦益) and greet him "Hi! Lim san"... ;p A very short script, right? Hehehe.... but I have to repeat it 10 times -_-'''' It's not my fault, k? I try to be profesional one. =P The Director wants to get the best scene, therefore we (calefares) have to walk pass Ricky Low 10 times and greet him 10 times until Director say 'OK!'... =P

In my second scene, I just need to sit down in auditorium together with other calefares and listen to Ricky Low's speech... This scene takes longer time compared to first one... 3 main characters involve in this scene - Ricky Low (acts as Senior engineer with 30 years experiences), Nat Ho (fresh graduate and also Ricky Low's son), the third one I can't recognize him ;P For every script, they have to repeat it in different angles of shooting.. From here, I feel that this is not an easy job to be a star... Even though I'm just a small calefare that only need to sit there and get myself ready in the best pose for every moment, I already feel damn tired... ;P

Definitely I have something to share ;P


Ricky Low (Lim san) and I. He is very humorous
Nat Ho and I

And, some photos during filming:


16 hugs:

Cheryl -_-" said...

ARGHHHH!!! *Jealous*.. At first I tot what is calefare.. hahaha.. I tot what English word is that.. I nearly wan to check dictionary liao! Yuan lai 'keh leh feh' oso let u spell until so yao yeng! Hahahhaa!

Anonymous said...

wow,u so lucky!

Connie said...

WCC,
In Sg, 'keh leh feh' is called Calefare~ I tot it's widely used in Msia too... =P Jealous wat? u also took a photo with Lim Guan Eng lar... ;P

Connie said...

Siew Ling, I feel damn excited when I saw Ricky Low. He is so friendly~ =)

Anonymous said...

whoa whoa!!! Very lucky leh!! eh eh, what's the name of the show ar? When it's showing, can call me? I wann see Connie the star in tv! hehehe

Connie said...

Christine,
If I remember correctly, the name of the show should be "明天有未来"... Not really sure lar... but definitely will let you know if it's on showing... Hey, I'm just a small Calefare lar... ;P

Anonymous said...

eh..tat one is singapore artist?? always say lim pek lim pek one??
wah...!!not bad le...calefare aso can be famous one!!!!!

Connie said...

Celina,
Yes, he is the one who say 'ling peh ling peh.." in the movie "钱不够用" lo. =P

Ciyou said...

definately a good expreince become calefare. i heard the pay not bad tooo o....

Connie said...

CiYou, unfortunately my company is one of the sponsor of this drama, therefore no pay at all... =( What we gain is only experience and backache (sit too long)... ;P

mugmug said...

wowwowowow!!!So nice ah!!!so jealous!!!

Connie said...

:"> *Shy*

mk said...

wah, you must be very very happy! Must keep a copy of the movie :)

Connie said...

Not sure got show my face or not. Or maybe they just film my legs/hand? OMG!! =P

思忆缘 said...

哇,不错的经验哦!

开始播放时,记得告诉我哦!我会很专心地看你出现的那一幕!嘻嘻。。。

mk said...

Connie, they can't be showing 'lim pek' shake hand with someone's hand only gua :O hahah