Saturday, November 8, 2008

Momoko's 1 year old birthday party

I have tried to wear my newly bought contact lens before attend to her birthday party. I spent half hour to put contact lens on my eyes. -_-''' Nearly late to the party.. However somebody later than me. =P And I know that I have to wake up early (at least 1 hour early) to put them on my eyes again on YJ's wedding day! What to do, need to sacrifice something before become pretty girl. =P

I reached Song's house at 6pm, together with few colleagues. 11 of us bought her lil daughter a photo frame as well as $150 Toysrus voucher.

3 'VIP' of the night. Everyone just put their focus on them. So cute!! Brandon's son vs Song's daughter vs Alwin's son-> become one Cantonese word "男女男"... =P


This lil boy try to escape from my hand. He was struggling very hard when her mother passed him to me. Am I so scary? No la, he afraid of stranger.... :"> *try to find excuse*


0 hugs: