Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dinner & Dance Night 2008

Company's annual dinner was held at Shangri-la Hotel, Sg. It is located at Orchard Road but not convenient to go by MRT. Therefore SW and I shared cab to attend dinner. This year's theme is "A Black & Gold Affair". Absolutely everyone has to wear in black and gold.


First time being served like a Queen. No need to take food myself. Waitress/waiter will always be there to serve you. =P Everyone deserves to have 2 glasses of wine or beer. Neither one I can drink, but I insisted to try wine and I gave another glass to my colleague. 2 Ferrero Rochers being given to each guest.
The ballroom is really really grand. 600 peoples gathered in this ballroom.

Some photos of that night:
Lee, his wife and SW
Team Lead, Song


Software Team members


Min Min, SW


Neo and I

Bock and I
Double-J, Jason W and Jason G

Ken, Rachel, HuiSi
Winner of "Got Talent" competition - Patrick
XRui, SHuih


Door gift - wind breaker.

5 hugs:

Cheryl -_-" said...

Yi! Our AD was in Shangri-La (but in KL lar) too! What a coincident! Haha! And, one of our colleagues wore that bombastic afro hair style too! Hahahah! You look sexy in your black dress! (but should pull it lower to reveal your assets~) Hehehe...

Connie said...

Wah! So ngam!
Thank you so much. Shy~ I'll feel insecure if I pull it lower. =P

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah, agree with CC. Sexy black dress suits u! =)

Connie said...

Thanks, Christine. :">

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks