Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pasta de Waraku

I went to Marina Square to meet my dearest Chinx2 today… hehe… As you know, I just stayed in Sg not more than 3 weeks. Definitely I’m not familiar with the location. Furthermore Marina Square is too big. That’s why I’m lost. T_T Luckily Chinx2’s cousin appeared to help me. :”> Thanks to Kel as well because he tried to direct me through phone. I think next time I should buy a cellphone with the GPS functionality, so that I won’t lost.

We had our lunch at Pasta de Waraku. I ordered Japanese fried rice with the price $9.80. It’s very delicious. Its taste makes me recall about the rice in Japan.


Chin Chin & I... Miss her already..

After meal, we headed back to City Hall MRT. Now I only know there has FREE shuttle bus to MRT in every shopping mall in Sg. If I know earlier, I no need walked under hot sun today. -_-‘’’ Anyway at least I learnt a lesson today. Hehe… And at the same time, I found Mandarin Oriental Hotel which OSK mentioned to me last few days. She actually planned to come to Sg for training but unfortunately there was a lot of procedures need to consider and made her give up the training.

3 hugs:

Cheryl -_-" said...

Send me the pic! Bcos Ai Tee will take some time b4 she sends the pics to me! hahahaa! I miss u too!

Seok Liew said...

if i go SG, sure will pay u a visit. but duno when yet, haha. may b by that time u already expert liao, can b my tour guide, haha :)

Connie said...

haha! sure sure! Just let me know when you come.