Sunday, December 9, 2007

A hectic weekend

Purposely took a leave and went back hometown to settle my car. It was hectic weekend for me. After settled name transferation of my car, I had lunch with my ex-colleagues at "Shanghai Ding House of Dumpling". The small bao is really delicious! The soup inside it is tastes good. Thanks Joseph for recommended such saliva-dripping dishes.

Food we ordered:



Joseph was demonstrating how to eat small bao:


Like an Advertisement. Good job, Jo. =P

At night, went out with Joo, E4 and CC. All of us sat down on sofa in G-Hotel and girl-talk till 1130pm. What an enjoyable night! :"> Snapped few photos before left from hotel.

X'mas Tree at G Hotel

Saturday morning, Liew fetched me from my house and then we headed to Sg Pinang Road. I ordered "Chicken drumstick Mee Sua" and she order fried mee hun with fried fish meat and fried prawn. I bought a photo frame for Liew as her wedding present because I couldn't attend her wedding ceremony.

Photo frame For Liew


Gift from Liew

Hehe.. never know that I am able to meet up so many friends as well as settled so many things in this short period (36 hours). Really appreciated for those who willing to meet me up although it is just few hours.

1 hugs:

Seok Liew said...

i went G Hotel lobby before, very comfortable, will go there with friend then.