Sunday, November 25, 2007

Doughnut

Sometimes I will feel lost in the city especially when I’m alone or moody. I considered myself that I enjoy the life in Sg, but sometimes loneliness still attacks me. On the way back from Raffles Place by MRT, I feel so blue. Definitely I don’t like this feeling. Therefore I must stop it. Heard that chocolate can makes people happy. I headed to a shop to buy a heart-shaped chocolate Doughnut with a strawberry on top. It looks so lovely. Honestly, I not really like to eat strawberry but I like to see its color. Only strawberry-red makes me feel warm and care.

6 hugs:

Cheryl -_-" said...

I'll come over this weekend to rescue u! hahaha!

Connie said...

haha~ good good! v(^_^)v

Seok Liew said...

so lovely, i love it. how you feel after eating that?

Connie said...

strawberry tastes sour but doughnut tastes delicious and sweeeeet... :)

Seok Liew said...

nola, i meant after eating, did you feel happier? not asking you the taste la, my friend :P

Connie said...

err... normal lo... After eating, I went to sleep alr. And woke up as nothing happen.. hehe... This is ME~ ;p