Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bye, Malaysia

I was leaving Malaysia yesterday afternoon. I so touched when I saw them (friends from Agilent) came to meet me before I left. Thank you so much. This is the only sentence appeared in my mind.

from left: Sophia, Sim, SFong, MKuan

from left: Me, OSK, SChuen, Jo

My flight actually was at 115pm. Unpredictable, MAS delayed the time to 2pm due to some technical problem. -_-‘’’ if I can predict this, I sure continued chatting with them at Nandos. Well, I just sit there and waited for flight.

Finally, I boarded at 2pm. And this was my lunch in the plane. Woo~ woo~ curry chicken with plain rice + one big slide of BLUEBERRY cheese cake!!!! Yeah!! Better than what I think. Better than what OSK said. :D The cheese cake was damn oishi(delicious)~

Cheese~~~ Big right?

The weather was really good. Sun shined all the way to JB, but changed to cloudy when reached Changi Airport, Singapore.

Sunny Day. The beauty of universal.

Terminal 2, Changi.

2 hugs:

Seok Liew said...

sorry, i didn't manage to say good bye to u. week end always very bz.

any way, glad to know that u r safe in singapore now.

when will u start working? all the best ya!

Connie said...

I understand. Don't worry.

I'm working already... hehe...