Friday, November 9, 2007

Farewell @ Water World Seafood Restaurant, 6 Nov

My gang organized a seafood farewell for me in Teluk Bahang. Far right? But it’s worthy. The food is fairly delicious. The most important is I really enjoyed the moment with them. This would be the last gathering with them before I fly out of Malaysia. Thanks for all. Thanks for prepared crab in the dinner list. I love crab very much especially I got a moderate sized pincer that night. Wow~ Wow~ :D

Me and pincer:

Dishes:

Dishes include beancurd, fish, prawn, crab, vegetables, fried squids, Marmite chicken, etc.

The precious moment:

Yummy yummy... delicious....

Thanks guys… Thanks for organize such a meaningful farewell. I know it’s hard to find a group of sweet buddies like you all in other country, but at least I appreciate the moment together with you all.

Thanks for WFatt's DSLR.. Great man...

Another group picture:

Like a secondary-school-class's pix... :">

Haiz... lishih isn't in the pix... she was in training tat night...

0 hugs: