Sunday, November 11, 2007

Few Gatherings to go

Babylon, 7 Nov

Chinx2 came back for Deepavali holiday. Therefore we had a gathering at Babylon since Joo never attend with us before. The environment just nice for chatting like what I said in the previous blog. We discussed about the activities to go in this Deepavali holiday. As usual, snapped few pictures before left. Hehe…

Drinks and cakes:

*****

Breakfast, 8 Nov

I met Liew and Lena up to have early breakfast. We chatted about Liew’s wedding preparation. Liew’s wedding will be in Dec 16. Hopefully I would get a leave to attend her wedding.

*****

Chameleon Tea House, 9 Nov

Long time didn’t meet Careen since the day I absent from Yoga class. Really surprise when received her call to ask me out for lunch. Thanks for the treat. Hehe…

*****

Ingolf’s Kneipe (German Restaurant), 9 Nov

Again, met up Chinx2, Joo, E4 and CC for dinner. This time we choose to have our dinner in German Restaurant. E4, CC and I ordered pork chop. The meat was too big for me and it’s hard to eat. I even can’t finish half.

We had a walk in GHotel since everyone felt bloated.

Movie, 11 Nov

Watched 'Stardust' with Chinx2, CC and E4. I didn't watch movie for quite some times. Never think that this will be the movie I watched before I leave from Malaysia. This movies is great and funny. I know E4 love it very much until praised it non-stop since she came out of cinema...

0 hugs: