Saturday, November 3, 2007

Farewell @ Young Heart, 29 Oct 2007

Some of my software colleagues organized a small farewell for me again at Young Heart. Young Heart is one of tea house in Penang which I never been there before. Luckily I have opportunity to visit Young Heart before I leave Malaysia.

The environment in the Young Heart:

Food we ordered that night. Look delicious, right?

We were chatting whole night there. Of course, we had our shooting session like we are stars of that night.


Say cheese, everyone.

And we started acting crazy before ended the farewell.

This farewell was really meaningful to me. Thanks to all who spare their times to celebrate my farewell. I glad to have you all as my friends.

2 hugs:

Seok Liew said...

cool place, where is it? Pulau tikus market there?

Connie said...

Yes, correct! :">