Thursday, April 15, 2010

Izakaya

Izakaya (Japanese: いざかや ♥ Chinese: 居酒屋) is traditional shop which serves food and drinks. It is popular and relatively cheap place for after-work drinking. My first time visit to Izakaya is also my last day working in Japan. Yea, you're right. I've completed my 3 months work/training and force to leave my favourite country - Japan. T__________T

Although I sometimes always grumble about the tough working life, Japan is still a country that I'm longing to visit. Within these 3 months, have been gone through sweet and tough moment.
Sweet because of Hokkaido / Kyoto / Izu Peninsula short trip. Of course have been visited most of the tourist attraction in Tokyo. Have been stayed in different types of backpackers hostel/Youth hostels. Also have a good time when I saw endless lavender farm as well as enjoying King Crab feast in Hokkaido trip. Able to fulfill my dream by taking number of photos with geisha in Atami trip (First attempt failed in Kyoto trip). Bought my 1st DSLR in Akihabara. My birthday celebration in dormitory.
Tough because of work for 5 days OT per week. Everyday walk about 20 mins to office (even experience the scary Typhoon No. 8). Squeezed ourselves into the train in order to get to destination. Spent too much and make ourselves in tough situation at Ameyoko (Nearly cannot return to dormitory. Btw thanks to CREDIT CARD!) During the stay in Japan, I wore the same clothes because can't afford to buy even one dress not really keen on japan fashion.

Well, please come back to Izakaya. 2009-10-16 Our farewell ganbatte party with my colleagues in Tokyo. We still have to continue our task when we return to Sg. ="= Really great to visit Izakaya before we left. They serves a lot of food and drinks such as,

Yakitori & Kushiyaki
Sashimi (Wow!!!!!)

and other dishes...



All the best to you all!!!!

0 hugs: