Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday celebration

[Part 2: July 26, 09]
This year, I could not celebrate my birthday in Malaysia or Singapore. How nice if departure schedule delay one more week, then I will be able to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends. I have to give up my 4-days-Penang-trip flight ticket and fly over to Japan, furthermore work like cow everyday (also play crazily :P).

Thanks to SZ and SH for surprising me with 2 slices of cakes from Lawson. =)


Thank you to those who sending me birthday wishes on that day or before my birthday or after my birthday through Facebook/MSN/email/birthday e-card. Thank you so much. ^_^

3 hugs:

mk said...

Ganbatei :D

Seok Liew said...

sorry for the late wishes, you got my message in your FB?

hopefully u can forgive me, bz with b ma :P

Connie said...

Dont worry, I never blame you lah. =)