Friday, August 14, 2009

Akihabara

[Part 1: August 1, 09]

Few days before I went to Akihabara, I was searching high and low in the internet for Canon 500D. It is named as Kiss X3 in Japan. I read through all the prices and specification in this website in order to get a comparison with the price in Akihabara.


I went to the shop that recommended by my friend. It is Yamada Denki Labi, just across the street from the Akihabara electric town exit of JR Akihabara station. This shop gives better offer compared to others.




I bought my first DSLR camera with the price cheaper by around SGD 200++. Details are as below:
Original price: 108900Yen
5% tax deduction: original price - 5% = 103455 Yen (only for tourist)
Points earned: original price x 19% = 20691 points (Yen)

The original price package includes:
- Camera body
- Lens 18 - 55mm
- Lens 55 - 250mm
- Battery + batter charger
- Camera bag
- Manual in Japanese (can get the English version online)
- 5 years International warranty

The points earned from the original price has been used to redeem those accessories such as SD card 8GB, 2 filter lens, extra battery, and len EF 50mm.



After shopping, have lunch at curry house. Spicy and delicious.


7 hugs:

mk said...

expecting nice shot from u :D

Connie said...

okie, will try my best. ^_^

Mystical said...

wow.. good deal ler~ somemore got 2 lenses, here only 1 kit lens. can do more long distance shots with the zoom lens. =)

Connie said...

Hehehe... next time let's go out together... I am newbie, 请多多指教.. =)

Seok Liew said...

wah, new camera lo. must take more nice pic n share with us then!

Connie said...

Sure~ hehehe.. ^_^ You can view my photo thru Facebook too...

思忆缘 said...

哇,价钱和这里相差好远哦!

还付送那么多东西,简直“抵到烂”。