Sunday, April 11, 2010

Izu Peninsula Day 3

[Oct 12, 09]

This would be the last short trip in Japan before we headed back to Sg. We had completed our work in Japan. We were so much reluctant to leave Izu. It looks like an isolated place that give us a getaway in our hectic life. If I have chance to choose, I wish I can stay longer in Izu (BUT NOT FOREVER).
We woke up late that day. We did not rush throughout the trip. As usual, I looked out of the window once I woke up. That day I found out the weather is specially good and the sea is calm. I love the peace of Izu. I wish I could visit here one day!

You would easily find the chestnut and persimmon in Autumn.
Bye, Izu!

2 hugs:

Alfred Tan said...

Hi Dear,

Yr blog is very nicely done. Soon u be able to add our Melbourne trip to it. I help u take many beautiful pics... of the scenery.

Hehe... :P

Connie said...

-_-''' Duhzzzz...