Monday, April 19, 2010

I ♥ Snow

By taking only 3 days annual leaves, I would be able going to China for 1 week during Chinese New Year. By the way it is not advisable visit to China during that period because it is freaking cold!!!! It is I-C-Y COLD!!! Help!!! I hardly can breathe/walk under such chilly weather. Almost frozen when the wind blows towards me. I cried inside my heart "I wanna go home. Can Anyone send me home?" T______T

Snow @ SuZhou 苏州
Anyway I saw snow. Yup, I saw real S-N-O-W. I almost lost my mind when I first grabbed the snow in my bare hand. I looked at the snow again and again. Why the snow look the same as the shaved ice?! @_@ Suddenly ais kacang come across my mind. :P

Snow @ WuXi 无锡

The coldest moment during winter is when the snow start to melt, but not when the snow fall from the sky. Very coincidentally, snow started falling down at the night we flew over Shanghai and it melted when I was there for 1 week. >_<

Snow @ NanJing 南京

Snow @ Shanghai 上海

0 hugs: