Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Year Dinner @ Asmara Middle Rock Bar

31. 12. 2010

On that day, we celebrated last day of year 2010 and welcome the first day of year 2011 together. He have made a reservation at Middle Rock Bar, Bishan Park. In such special day, we decided to order set dinner instead of ala carte.

The environment here is just nice for dating and also a great place for friend's gathering. Of course, sometimes I wish to have some private times together with my bf. Just he and me. I think he understand me well, therefore he choose that night to have such wonderful dinner with me.

Our first dish of the night - Prosciutto Di Parma Con Melone. It is appetizer. I love the taste! The appearance of the appetizer looks yummy with luscious rock melon wrapped with thinly sliced parma ham. It served together with zesty apple spaghetti & my favorite cranberry.

2 choices for the soups on that night. Without hesitation, we ordered each of them. First we have hearty french onion soup topped with gruyere cheese. It is a bit salty for me. It would be great if it is not that salty.

Second we have mushroom soup infused with truffle.

A glass of champagne each person to toast for our 2 years anniversary! ^_^

For him, a roasted beef loin served with roasted mixed root vegetable and Shellot red wine sauce.

For me, pan seared black cod fish and braised endive bacon, served with mash potato and asparagus fritter. The portion is just good for me.

Girls' all-time favorite!! THE DESSERT!!! No matter how full I am, I still can swallow any dessert that put in front of me. =P Our dessert of the night - Fresh fruit Pavlova. A taste with sweet & sour combination. Loving it!!! ^_^

The night is sweet when he popped out a question "Will you marry me?" and I nodded. ^_^ I am happy to be known as Mrs Tan now!

0 hugs: