Sunday, January 2, 2011

Looking back on 2010

Travelled to Shanghai with mum during CNY 2010. First time touched the real snow. Saw it melt, and experienced the coldness of snow. Been stepped on the land of SuZhou, NanJing, WuXi, HangZhou and finally come to Shanghai. The night in Shanghai still as charming as it is, just like the song "夜上海".
Spent half year planned for the Malbourne trip. Excited throughout the trip as this is my first time backpack to non-Asia country. Been drive along the Great Ocean Road, and saw the greatest 12 Apostles (although now just left 7). Been experience the Australia's oldest steam train - Puffing Billy. Been visit their city without spending any dollars on transportation. Very close to kangaroo and koalas for the first time, but I wish to hug them one day.
Phuket Trip, ThailandRelaxing and sun-bathing near the beach. Having a lot of delicious and cheaper price seafood. Been captured photo with tiger cub. Saw people have fun when snorkeling but I myself cannot overcome my own fear or phobia to sea.


Cambodia and Phnom Penh Trip, Cambodia
Saw the sunset at Angkor Wat. Feel amazed when saw the greatest Angkor Wat. Been prayed hard for herself for not fall down from the temple when climb up to one of temples in Angkor Wat. Climbed up to 3 temples in one day. Ended up muscle pain. Understand how the Cambodia people living.
Got 2 free tickets and able to visit to the event. Without any proper preparation, ended up feel dizzy and headache due to the loud racing sound.
Been practise my photography skill from time to time. Night outings to Marina Bay Sands but too bad it was raining day.


Celebrations
Been celebrated my birthday, friend's birthday, colleagues' birthday. Even celebrated Mid-Autumn, Christmas and New year. Apreciate very much for those who accompany me throughout the year. Thanks for those giving me support to let me continue my dream and hobbies without any complaining, especially my loved one.
May this new year brings properity, happiness and love! ^_^

5 hugs:

mk said...

wow, what a wonderful year :D

mk said...

any travel plan for 2011?

Connie said...

hehehe.. Plan to go Bali.. ^_^
How about you?

Mystical said...

wahh.. nice pics! yeah, me too wanna go Bali~~~

Connie said...

Go go go! Bali is a good place for honeymoon too!! hehehehe... ^_^