Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sentosa Flower Festival

I have not update my blog for some times. I'm almost putting all of my times on preparing my wedding. I think this is the most forgiving reason for not updating my blog that frequent. =P Well, I still passion on photography as usual.

My bf & I went to Sentosa Flower Festival as this is the chance that I can practice my photography skill. Moreover I never attend to this festival at all although I have been in Singapore for more than 2 years!! ="= The Sentosa flower festival held during Chinese New Year. This year this event drops on 3rd - 13th Feb 2011.

We walked to Sentosa using boardwalk. This is a new walkway connected between Sentosa and Vivo city shopping mall. It takes about 10 - 15 minutes walk. There is travelator along the walkway for convenience purpose. As usual, $1 will be paid at the entrance before entering Sentosa Island. You can either pay by cash or Ezlink card.

The scenery along the boardwalk is attractive especially at night. There are a lot of sculptures and art design along the walkway.



I know normally people love to capture flowers in day time. But I am kind of people specially love the peaceful of night. ^.^ At night, I no need worry about sun-burn when shooting under the hot sun. I never worry of crowded people too. Nevertheless I love night time!! ^^

Singapore Universal Studio - A place which I can play like a child. I wish one day I able to get free ticket or maybe someone can sponsor me to let me "be a child" for 1 day. =P

The decoration in flower festival. All the animals are the animals from Chinese zodiac. There are 12 in total - Rat, Cow, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig.




Thanks to those workers who planting / designing all these flowers. ^^