Monday, September 7, 2009

Biei / Sapporo

[August 11, 09]

We check out of hostel and arrived at Biei station for another short trip in Biei. This trip actually more suitable for those art lover. First destination we visited Takushin Kan photo gallery. We are not allowed for shooting in this gallery. Those photos taken by Takushin Kan are really amazing. Anyway I just finished viewing all his art work within 10 mins. Showed that I am not art lover. :P




Next we went to flower field. Forgot the name of that field.

After the tour, we took another 2 hours+ train to Sapporo. Get the famous chocolate at Shiroi Koibito Park. It is more like a theme park.



Had our king crab feast at House of crab which is recommended by most of crab lover in forum. Indeed king crab is really expensive. We even can try different cooking style of crab such as boiled crab, stewed crab, tempura crab, sashimi crab and etc. For me, I love crab porridge very much! Very Oishi! ^_^

That night we had a night at Sapporo Youth Hostel. We slept on Tatami again!!! =)

4 hugs:

Mystical said...

aiyoooo... ur flowers, so nice! the food, so tempting, u food expert ler, make me hungry. The crab meat all raw?? Looks very juicy. ARRGghhh.. Make me go crazy! I'm so crazy abt seafood! :)

Connie said...

Nope, not really all raw. Only those Sashimi are raw. It is delicious especially crab porridge. You should try next time. ^_^

Mystical said...

yeah, will definitely try, if i have a chance to go Japan someday! =)

mk said...

make me feeling hungry :p