Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tokyo O-Edo Museum

[August 23, 09]

Had been planned for this gathering with Lee Chyi before I went for Hokkaido trip. We met up at Ryogoku station, which is well-known as SUMO town. Once I get out of the train, I saw one BIG guy wearing like a Sumo. He is H-U-G-E to me.. :P
You will be able to see a row of sumo restaurants once you get out of the station.
Lee Chyi and I spent whole afternoon inside the museum and we chat a lot of about our current life. I never know that museum can also be a great place for girl's chit-chat... Anyway this museum is unique. I able to see how ancient people live in Japan and how they develop Tokyo.


we had our lunch at once of the Italian restaurant in the museum. The pasta is delicious.

2 hugs:

piglet~ said...

Aloha.... haha... I come to kacau kacau a while... hehe ^_^ Nice blog!!

Connie said...

Welcome piglet! Another pig appears in my blog... hahahahah... :P