Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yokohama

[Aug 15, 09]
We almost went out every weekend after came to Japan. I am easy-low-batt person. Long journey short trip is not suitable for me. Yokohama definitely a good choice to visit. It near to my dormitory.

We went to Ramen museum which dedicated to the popular noodles dish. There are various kind of souvenirs sell at the 1st floor of museum. At the basement, you can explore some streets or houses of Shitamachi (old town of Japan). It is unique! It is cool!



We had our lunch here. We don't understand Japanese, so we choose the shortest queue. It takes around 20-30 mins to our turn. We ordered Shoyu pork ramen. Erm, at the end we know we choose the wrong one after reached our turn. We should choose Tonkotsu ramen. It is more suitable for us. T_T



After that we went to Minato Mirai (Harbor of the future). The landmarks of tower is one of the tallest building in Japan.



Yokohama chinatown is Japan's largest chinatown. Here, you will notice most of the visitors speak in same language like us... hehehe... Finally I found fried rice here!! but... I have taken my lunch at Ramen museum... I miss Penang food!!! T_T




The tallest lighthouse... in Japan? in Yokohama? in the world? Find out yourself... :P

2 hugs:

mk said...

Enjoy :) Reminded me of the yokohama battery :p seeing any there?

Connie said...

huh?! got Yokohama battery?!
I never see it in Yokohama wo... :P