Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Japan Day 1 + 2

Japan Day 1 – Kansai

Japan, I’m coming! I’ve been waiting for 3 months. Finally! Hohoho! Took the flight from Penang to KL, and then transited to Kansai International Airport, Japan. Since we reached airport quite early, we started wandered around airport…

Our luggage before check-in:


We were flying off to Japan by Malaysia Airline at night time… errrr… this is my first time taking flight to overseas… I think it will be much more comfortable sleep in the bus than in the plane… hehehe… and the stewardess kept waking us up for… Supper? Breakfast? Snack?.. I don’t understand… Consequently, I didn’t sleep within these 7 hours on the way to Japan… Hopefully I won’t feel dizzy or look like a panda tomorrow when reach Jp…


****


Japan Day 2 - Osaka


We have reached Kansai around 8am (Japan time), which is 7am in Malaysia…

Money Exchange sign board:


Toilet sign board:

I predicted wrongly… Now it’s still summer… My sweater and gloves become useless… Anyway the weather won’t destroy my good mood… Yes! Let’s heading to Universal Studio Japan, USJ in Japan…

Currently they are celebrating Halloween, therefore every building in USJ is designed in Halloween themed… Snoopy is welcoming us with open arms although I can’t see its arms… hahaha…

Taking pics under the hot sun is another great experience… My God! I'm burning! my cheek is turning into red color... hot! hot! hot! I can't open my eyes... The castle just behind me, looks great, right?

Hello Kitty is dancing… so cute…

Another picture shows that I’m celebrating Halloween in Japan… hohoho… Pumpkins and I….

Landmark of USJ… must take a picture here…

I have enjoyed myself from 8am till 4.30pm… It’s time to say bye to Universal Studio…

Next destination is Osaka Castle… beautiful scenery on the way to Osaka Castle… It is fascinating~

After 15 minutes walk, we reached Osaka castle main tower…

Osaka History Museum:

Finally! I’m wearing Kimono! Hohoho!

This is our dinner set – Japanese steamboat… forgot the name, but tastes really delicious…

Around 6pm, we came to Shimsaibashi which is one of the largest shopping arcades in Osaka… Do you notice that the surrounding was dark although I took this picture was around 6pm? Normally sunset early in summer time…

We have 1 hour time to stroll around the shopping arcades… came to a shop named cocorico and tried cakes here... I totally feel culture shock in Jp because I don’t understand what they’re talking about, but Japanese ppl are very polite and nice…

Our first night hotel is at Sheraton Miyako Hotel… Check out the room environment…

And… The most important of the night…. I’m wearing Yukata! :”> nice?