Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tokyo Disney Sea

[Oct 3, 09]

I would regret if I never visit to Tokyo Disney Sea before I return to Sg. This time before visit to Disneysea, I must make sure I have entry ticket. I don't want the same thing happen to me again (Refer to this blog). Why we choose Oct 3 to Disneysea? no special reason. It is because we only left 2 weekends before we left Japan!!! By the way, see what a 'GOOD' day we choose. It was raining non-stop that day. T__T


There are 7 uniquely themed areas in Disneysea such as American Waterfront, Lost River Delta, Port Discovery, Mermaid Lagoon, Arabian Coast, Mediterranean Harbor and Mysterious Island. We were not manage to explore all games due to the bad weather. We played the outdoor game only when the rain was stopped. Most of time we acted silly by wearing all those character series hat. :P



Remember: please stay until night time. You will be amazed by the night at Disneysea. It was so spectacular!



3 hugs:

Seok Liew said...

nice place to visit?!

Connie said...

Yea, not bad only if it is not crowded. :P

Anonymous said...

Great blog you got here. It would be great to read something more about that topic. Thanks for giving that information.