Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I wish

I wish,
one day when I wake up, I sleep in my own dream house but not rented room.

I wish,
one day when I wake up, my saving suddenly becomes 7 digits.

I wish,
one day when I wake up, no need worry about tonnes of work.

I wish,
one day when I wake up, I drive BMW to work.

I wish,
one day when I wake up, I just need to plan for trip but not work schedule.

I wish,
one day when I wake up, I no need to face those irritating faces or unfair incidents.

I wish,
one day I strike the 1st prize in TOTO or 4D.

I wish,
one day when I wake up, it is beautiful cooling day, but not freaking hot day!!

I think,
I think too much tonight.
It's time to sleep......

3 hugs:

hcelina said...

人要发梦才会有推动力去走向美好的未来~
希望你美梦成真啦~!!

Mystical said...

wow, that was what i wished & am still wishing for.. hee Jia you!!

Anonymous said...

這麼優的部落格一定要持續下去!........................................