Sunday, January 3, 2010

Liew's visit | Jan 1 ~ 3

SL was taking Tiger Airway to Sg. Initially I have no idea how to pick her up at Budget Terminal because there is no direct bus or MRT to that terminal. Well, internet is really convenient sometimes. From one of the forum, it mentioned that actually got FREE shuttle bus service from Budget Terminal to Terminal 2. Ended up I successfully picked her up at bus station, Terminal 2.
SL was so energetic after reached Terminal 2 and we rushed to United Square after taking lunch at Ya Kun cafe. Why United Square? because SL wants to look for new dress for her baby. :P You can find a lot of baby stuff here.


CH picked us up for dinner. We went to Esplanade after that. It is a good place for those people who want to practise using their DSLR camera. I am one of them. :P I think I need a tripod to capture a still and sharp night landscape. Any sponsor? :P


For the following 2 days, SL and I spent our time in shopping. SL loves to shop in Bugis Street. She found lots of dress she liked. Me too!!! I found my jeans and boots!! Anyway hopefully SL enjoyed her trip in Sg. Hopefully I am a great tour guide to guide you around. ^_^

10 hugs:

mk said...

hehe, ask 'someone' to sponsor the tripod lor :p valentines day is around the corner :p

Connie said...

Only if 'someone' read my blog... :P

mk said...

it's easy to, if you want :p

Seok Liew said...

Dear Connie, u are the best Tour Guide & Photograpger!

Connie said...

Thanks, Liew. ^_^ Hope you enjoy!

Vikram said...

looks yummy..

Welles Tan said...

Interesting blogging!

Connie said...

Thanks. ^_^

Celina said...

Be my tour guide aso~!!!

Irfan Mahmood said...

Well, we are also ready to visit Japan in June-July 2010. This is very helpful for making plan what to see there.