Saturday, July 19, 2008

Great Training Life

Stand(from left): Patrick, Albert, Lee
Sit: Mogana, Me

I have to go through 2 month’s training in Application department before continue my work in R&D. It’s really fun having training there. People are friendly and willing to share out their knowledge. Sometimes they are just like kids, joking around the showroom.

Lee, my ‘father’ in Application dept. He always says that he is old enough to become my father. Great! I get a father for FREE.

Lee: I old enough to become your dad. You want to be my daughter?
Me: Hmm… not bad to be your daughter also.

Lee: Why?
Me: At least I get my birthday present in my birthday, my CNY angpao in CNY, Christmas gift in Christmas day. Ohya.. weekly/monthly pocket money!
Lee: -_-‘’’ *run away immediately*


Photo above taken in Application showroom, together with some of Application colleagues and Albert ( service eng from Philippines).

So now, knows my company uniform already. Everyone wears the uniform, no matter you’re managers or engineers. Unless you’re the one need to meet customers/clients or canteen untie/uncles or cleaners/gardener/safety guards. Many people always complain that it’s ugly especially ladies lor. For me, I still can accept it because I no need spend money in dressing up myself everyday. =P Think positively, I can spend my money in buying dinner dress/outing fit. Normally I won’t wear like this after office hour. I will change to casual before out of office.

6 hugs:

mk said...

agree, since we just need to concentrate to work in office :)

Connie said...

mk, thanks for support! Mucks!! Hehe... =)

Mystical said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

haha. Cute! Must be fun working with them. Gambate with ur training and work! =)

Cheryl -_-" said...

Wahahaha! U scare your potential kai yeh away!

Connie said...

=P Hehe...