Tuesday, July 29, 2008

马拉松式聚会

I came back to Penang for 2 days, just to celebrate my birthday and meet up as many friends as possible. I really appreciate although we only can gather for few hours.

Thanks to Neo for treating me breakfast/lunch before I left office and caught a flight to Penang. Thanks to SWuay, Lee, Patrick, Mogana for the birthday wishes.

I reached Penang at 810pm (20 minutes earlier than expected). WCC fetched me from airport and both of us rushed to Joo’s house. My first gathering was held at Gurney Coffee Bean. Liew and her husband were waiting for us there and ST supposed to join us but she couldn’t make it. It was too bad because Liew only able to meet me for few minutes. Next time I should arrange to meet her up and chat whole night. =P Thanks to Liew for the star lantern. It is so beautiful. That night I really very happy and we laughed crazily in the car and in the Coffee Bean. WCC purposely flew to Penang, just to see me for 4 hours. Thank you so much. WCC gave me 2 pairs of ear rings as birthday present whereas LCC, E4 and Joo gave me a love-shaped necklace as birthday present. I know you all love me very much. :”> I shy~ I love those presents very much.






I have a gathering with my ex-colleagues. Really appreciate that you all come to meet me up at Starbucks. Joseph, Sharon, OSK , CF, PGTan and CMun gave me a cat-face pillow as birthday present. Meow~ Thank you so much. OSK gave me a turtle key chain and wish me "long long life". Careen also came to see me outside the Mizi restaurant and gave me a pair of flower ear rings. It’s so lovely. Thanks.



*Hug* This is mine! =P

Sunday morning 9am, another gathering was held at 红茶馆 (opposite Sunshine Farlim). I so glad that you all still as funny as before. Glad to hear the good news from Shirley and Poon as well. Congratulation ya! =) I am happy you all are here to have a simple breakfast with me – Sfong, Sim, TSiew, Sophia, Shirley, Poon and Whan as well as a surprising call from Wee Hong. Thanks. Pig, you will leaving Penang soon. I will miss you again. We can only meet through webcam. =P



Our breakfast

12pm Sora brought me to RedBox KTV. I didn’t visit this place for some times. I love to singing but I sore throat that day. -_-‘’’ Sora gave me a watch as present. It’s so gorgeous. I love it very much. Thanks for preparing me such surprising birthday in RedBox. I love the cake! I love the candles as well! so cute!
busy.....

I met a long lost friend at Tea house. She is Siew Hooi. Last few weeks Chistine and I just talked about her. And I met her before I left Penang. =) Nice to see you again! Christine, I met SH already!! =P

This trip was really tiring but it’s sweet in my heart. Finally I am able to meet my friends up. Thanks to those who wrote me birthday wishes in Friendster/Facebook – Catherine, Linda, Goh, Albert, Mic, See Wei, Izza, Wei Shen, Kek, CLian, Liz and ST. Thanks to those who sent me a message before my birthday, on my birthday and after my birthday – SiewFong, Hui Yong, Yip, Khon, SWuay, Lena, CChuan, Eunice and Kooi Seow.
My birthday present

5 hugs:

Cheryl -_-" said...

You wore the earring I bought! Woo hoo!! Looks great on you!! :) Actually I bought the same pair for myself bcos I like it too :P

Christine said...

Whoaaaa..ur schedule really very packed! haha. Miss the gals too..:~~~( Omg..u met Siew Hooi?! Wahlauuu...really 有缘 ler..haha. Anyway, Happy Belated Bday to you!! =)

Connie said...

cheryl, thanks!:"> the one I bought you only left one pair, I 忍痛割爱 to you. =P

Christine, I surprise also. Long time didn't meet her already. I really can't believe my eyes. =P

Anonymous said...

ahhh ahhh... I miss you as well~~ Haha~

Need to wait for another half year before we can meet again lo... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

哈!你竟然没有知会我一声你滚回来了!
哈哈!从这里看到好久不见的秀玲哦!!
还有秀慧!