Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No 3 Crab Restaurant

I still can remember clearly that the last time I have my crab dinner was in year 2007. One week before I fly over Sg to start my life here. And until last night, together with my colleagues, I have a wonderful CRAB dinner again. This dinner is specially organized for Nakamura san, Tsuchiya san and Suzuki san. They come over Sg to give us training as well as give us some tasks. =P

Again, I got BIG pincer!!!! Even bigger than my hand. -_-''' This is the only picture of that night. And, I'm in the picture!!! ^_^
No 3 Crab Delicacy Seafood restaurant
265 Outram Road, Singapore 169059
Tel:6327-2148

6 hugs:

Christine said...

@_@..so BIGGGGGG...*drool*..

Anonymous said...

I want to eat crab as well!!!!!

Connie said...

Crab is soooooo delicious~ I feel so satisfy~ ^_^

sim said...

i also wan to eat crab ler..
hehe!!! pc, when u wan to come back pg ler and eat crab with us? miss u so much......

Connie said...

I will come back in July. Waiting for me ya~ I miss you all too. :">

Anonymous said...

Count me in count me it~!! :p