Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm back from Taiwan!

Just back from Taiwan. It was a great trip. It was fun when traveled together with my lovely mom and my 'Da Jie' OSK as well as her auntie.

I will blog more about Taiwan trip in the next blog, but now let me try to recall back how many I have achieved as what I have listed in Taiwan To-do list.

Food/Drink I have tried:
Oyster Mee Suan (蚵仔麵線 )


Stinky Tofu (臭豆腐)

Its smell is too strong until I forgot to snap its photo. ><

Coffin Bread (
棺材板)

Tastes delicious. Not as bad as what I think.

Small sausage in large sausage (大腸包小腸)


愛玉冰


Shaved ice


Ku Gua juice


魷魚羹


芋仔冰


草仔粿


Taiwan Tomato


Juicy Pineapple


Mua Chi (made of milk)


Bamboo rice


三杯雞


Fried Osyter (蚵仔煎)



Clothes in Taiwan are not as cheap as what I think. However I have grabbed some. ;p


The most difficult to achieve is to meet stars during the trip and take a picture with them. It is nearly zero possibility for me to meet them. Ya, I could not meet S.H.E or Jacky Wu on the street. But I have met 2 young guys whom was recording their TV show at Sun Moon Lake. I have no idea who are they. I think Taiwanese would know them. Again another special experience to see people acting and introducing at Sun Moon Lake.


Last but not least, another thing I have achieved during the trip and proud to say it out: I HAVE GAINED WEIGHT! T_T

13 hugs:

Seok Liew said...

what trip isit? bring u to eat whole day? frm morning to nite? haha, any way, i wish to try those food also, hehe.....

Ciyou said...

is the Oyster Mee Suan (蚵仔麵線 ) same as per what we eat here at KL??

Anonymous said...

yo, really eat a lot ler. The food seems very nice. I also wan to go to Taiwan......
I cannot recognize the STAR u mention. The ppl insie the pic is small

Connie said...

Liew, I just summarized what I paid extra for food during the trip lar. I will publish other dishes prepared for tour in the coming entry. ;P

Ciyou, their Mee Suan different to us. And it is really delicious.

Sim, go go go! If possible, I wish to go with you again. =P I totally no idea who are they lar.. I stood in front of them, I also can't recognize them.. =P

Anonymous said...

come come~
come with ah sim again~

too bad that unable to meet you up this time!! Q_Q

*sigh*

Connie said...

Aries, we should make sure everything goes well next time. Remember MUST keep my numbers. =) Write my phone number on a paper and put it under your pillow. =P

Anonymous said...

Don't worry... I already wrote it on my heart. XD

Connie said...

Aries, please show me your heart. =P

Anonymous said...

If I show you then I will die.
If I die then you will feel sad.
If you feel then you will heartache.

As I love you so much, I will try my best not to let you feeling heartache.

That's why I can't show you my heart. XD

Connie said...

-_-'''
Totally no idea how to continue this conversation......

Anonymous said...

u 2 really geli ler.
cannot tahan wor.
Connie, you wan to go with me again arr? sure?

Connie said...

Hope so, but have to depend on time. :"> When is it?

Christine said...

Woow...Nice food~~~ Yummy~!!...*hungry* already..=)