Saturday, March 29, 2008

Taiwan To-do List

Hmmm... TS told me that it's very hot during day time in Taiwan recently... Damn! Again I need to travel under the hot sun for the whole trip. Why I have no chance to enjoy spring / Autumn overseas? T_T

I have to do something before I go to Taiwan.... which is write down my to-do list... let's see how many I can achieve after come back from taiwan. =P
  • Must-eat: Oyster Mee Suan, Crispy chicken, 大腸包小腸(small sausage in large sausage), stinky tofu (regret to list it down >_<), Scallion pancake, Taiwanese sausage. Should I try 棺材板(coffin bread)? It's enough to scare me due to its name. Well, I put this under 'tentative' category food. ;P

  • Must-drink: Taiwan bubble-tea, 愛玉冰, Shaved ice, Tang Yuan, 芋仔冰,青蛙撞奶(TS recommended),鲜奶仙草冻(TS recommended)

  • Must-buy: Shoes (based on TS's research, high heel shoes is roughly NT 390/MYR39/SGD19.50), Clothes (NT250/MYR25/SGD12.50 onwards), souvenirs (magnets/keychain), accessories, bags, etc....

  • Last but not least, I wish I can meet artists in Taiwan and take a picture with them. ^O^ I have low demand only. I will satisfy if I meet Jacky Wu/Jay Chou/SHE. =P I don't mind if I can meet HKG artists in Taiwan like Raymond Lam/Jacky Cheong/Faye Wong/etc... ^_^

Any other things I should do in Taiwan?

7 hugs:

Anonymous said...

Gal, if you come around my university then I'll suggest you to add 2 more things to your must-drink - "青蛙撞奶" and "奶茶/鲜奶仙草冻", very very nice ooo... xD

And you this blog prove that you are very tam jiak as well.. XD

Connie said...

青蛙撞奶? Wah, the name is very 'unique'. -"-

Taiwan is famous of food ma. So of course my to-do list must have FOOD la. =P

Ciyou said...

Oyster Mee Suan, Crispy chicken can eat here at Malaysia ler~~ but its also a good thing to go n try, see if it is the same at what we eat at KL

sim said...

If u can meet S.H.E, plz take photo with them especially Ella.
After that, have to send to me wor. Hehe!!!!

Seok Liew said...

seems like you have many expectation for this trip. enjoy ur trip, take more photo la.

Connie said...

CiYou, simply want to try the Taiwan famous food although I know I can try them in Msia.

Sim, hopefully I can make your wish comes true. Pls pray for me day and night in order to meet SHE in Taiwan. If I can't meet them, tat means you are not praying hard for me. Jk. =P Besides that, will you cut me out of the photo if I successfully take a pic with them in Taiwan? -_-'''

Liew, of course will take more pictures. Looking forward my trip now. ^_^

思忆缘 said...

Eat Mua Chi!! Eat Mua Chi!! haha,because i like to eat Taiwan Mua Chi! :p