Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY gathering - Secondary schoolmates

Seven girls (included chinx2's sister although she is not in the photos) turned up a gathering at Queesbay Mall. Before gathering, CChing, Joox2 and I gathered at Chinx2's house to collect ang pao from her mother. =P After that, we met up Shih Shiew and E4 at QB for lunch. Last year we had our lunch at Sushi King. Guess where we had our lunch this year? McD nia la...-_-''


Before movie "CJ7":


I'm not able to meet Shih Shiew in Sg usually, but we did it in Pg... ;P


I took a flight back to Sg after gathering. The next morning, I collected 3 ang paos from my house owner, my company and my boss... ^_^

3 hugs:

Cheryl -_-" said...

McD nia lar.. whose fault? Edison's fault :P

Connie said...

Aiyerrr... you force me to stay at your home one.. at first I dont plan to see one... =P

Christine said...

hehee..*shy*, i'll try my best to meet up with u ya..="P