Sunday, April 27, 2008

Taiwan Day 1 - Taipei

14 April 2008

Thanks Sora for sending my mum and I to Penang Airport at 130pm. We were taking China Airlines to Taiwan. We flied off at 325pm sharp. There is no time different between Taiwan and Malaysia.

Our lunch set, curry chicken rice, with salad, fruit and pudding.


This is my mum's first time taking flight overseas.



We reached TaoYuan Airport around 735pm. Our tour guide, Chen, welcomed us at the main exit of airport. We used to call him 'Elephant'. He is humour and
friendly guy. He will introduces those attraction places and history throughout the journey.

We took another 50 minutes from TaoYuan to Xi Men Ting for dinner.

XiMending night market

We put our luggage to our room before heading to Xi Men Ting. Elephant highly recommended
Oyster Mee Suan which is famous at Xi Men Ting (阿宗面线). My mum loves Oyster Mee Suan very much and she can't stop herself from eating it.


Next we tried stinky Tofu,
臭豆腐 . Wow! it's damn smelly! Really smell like sh*t! My mum refused to try it. Luckily one of group member bought the tofu but they couldn't finish it. Therefore 4 of us (OSK, Me, OSK's autie and my mum) separated a piece of tofu into 4 pieces and tasted it immediately. Again, Yucks! It's not only smell like sh*t but also tastes like sh*t. And now my mouth like full of sh*t. =P

even the seller also wear cover. ;P


I bought 'Ku Gua' juice and OSK bought
鱿鱼梗. I tried a spoon of it. It tastes good.


On our way back to hotel, we noticed that there is a lot of motorbikes along the road.


And at the same time I discovered that I couldn't find any trash containers
along the road. Then how I suppose to throw the rubbish? Hmm.. I brought the rubbish back to hotel. -_-'''

Tonight we stayed at Paradise Hotel
(乐园酒店) which is very near Xi Men Ting.

0 hugs: