Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why . Banane Taipei

I should say that Banane Taipei bag is not only popular around young lady, but indeed it has been used widely in motherhood. What make Banane Taipei so being loved by ladies/mothers?
 
 
THE SIZE
The 30CM X 38CM X 12CM size is just nice for putting all the useful stuff along with you everyday. For office lady/students, you will no longer complaining about the size as Banane Taipei is able to load all your daily needed in ONE bag. Believe me or not, please see the photo below.

Same for mummies. You will no longer missed up any baby stuff when you are planning a day trip out with your little one.

THE COLOR RANGE
Proudly say that Banane Taipei provides various range of colors for their customers, from student's favorite - Banane Yellow to OL's lover - French Honey Camel. Until this year, another 4 colors are added into their color code: Fairy Silver, Monster Black, Bubble purple, and Royal green.
With so many color options, there definitely has one or two colors suitable for mummies. Am I right?

The reasons above are good enough giving me excuse on buying one for myself. :P

2 hugs:

Carolyne O' said...

I love too Banane Taipei!!! Unfortunatly in Italy nobody sells them :( I also dedicated a post on my blog!
Take a look at mine www.the-world-c.blogspot.com and if you like join it <3
Xoxoxo

Carolina

replica handbags said...

Thanks for sharing the news about such a wonderful organization.Keep up the great work! Love your blog!