Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

I noticed that I never blog about Christmas, or even once. Please don't be misunderstanding. I never keep myself away from Christmas celebration. In fact I love this occasion very much especially seeing those busy preparing Christmas gift for their loved one, meanwhile give themselves a reason for shopping as there is always a Christmas crazy sale in town! :P

What stop me from blogging about Christmas? Time. I lack of time. (This always my good excuse? :P)

Prepare Christmas dinner menu
This year is the year I say goodbye to my singlehood, and be my darling's wife. There should be something different. No counting down in the crowd. No early restaurant reservation. No dinner dishes which cooked by famous chef. Yeap, simply 2 of us having the candle light dinner at..... HOME. I believe HOME is always the warmest. ^__^

Christmas Gathering/Party & Gift Exchange
Believe me, I never a lazy person in organizing a party, but I will never be the first one to kick off a party. =P Gathering is always a fun stuff in my life. From deciding on the food menu to picking up a lovely gift for exchange, it is totally precious! I am Do-It-Yourself person. I love to DIY something lovely and special for my guests (just like in my wedding). Time for me putting my DIY skill on this Christmas! ^___^

Christmas Decoration
Christmas tree is necessary in this occasion. This year we get ourselves a "giant" Christmas tree! At least it looks huge to me and my newly adopted Paddington bear from London. Hehehe.. Decorate it with pinky tree ornaments, as well as switch on the fairy lights.. Tada, please welcome my lovely Lady - Miss Pinky! should I name it this way? Hmm.. ="= "

"Snowing" effect
My country never snowing since I was born. But it is okay as i will make my house "snowing"!! ^___^ I believe my hubby will say that I am silly. Air conditioner & fans is the greatest creation for ONLY this moment. But I believe you will not think that it is as great as what I said when you receive your monthly electricity bill.. ="= Create lovely snow flakes on the glasses using the white and removable spray. Again I believe that you will never say they are lovely when you need to remove them.. =P

Last but not least, have yourself a Merry Christmas!

0 hugs: