Sunday, October 28, 2007

Note in my mind

I couldn’t believe that I’ll leaving Penang soon and start a totally new life in other country. This may be a challenge for me since I need to learn their culture in their country. Don’t worry, I think I should learn to handle it. I should have some changes in myself. I should learn to be independent. I should appreciate this opportunity and advance myself in proper way. No more play play like before. Before that my life is too comfortable. What have I achieved in 26 years life huh? Errr… I myself totally can’t answer it.

In future, good things and bad things are waiting for me. I should go through it, no matter how bad it is. Many things are waiting for me to experience. It’s sad thing for me if I notice that I never achieve anything in my life when I’m getting old.

Leaving my family, my friends and my everything is a hard thing for me. Life is like that. We will meet different kinds of people throughout our life. But I put a note in my mind: I will never forget all my friends I knew and sweet moment in my life.

4 hugs:

Seok Liew said...

You are not alone! You have your bf's support, and our support too.

All the best & keep in touch ya!

<3

Connie said...

Thank you~ I feel touched.

思忆缘 said...

出国在外要好好保重身体哦!(哈,感觉有点像老人的语气似的)无论如何还是要祝你一切顺利!加油!:p

Connie said...

Thank you, 思忆缘.