Thursday, October 25, 2007

Farewell from SW Group

Err... I'll move to new company soon. Very fast, only left 3 working days. Start miss the moment in Agilent.

My software group organized farewell for me in Tai Fu Restaurant. I felt Very touched. I attended farewell with sick body because got sick yesterday. Anyway this will not stop me from having good foods with my colleagues. I intended to eat same dishes like them instead of eat tasteless mee-hoon soup alone. It was a sad story whenever think about Mee Hoon Soup. -_-'''

First time, I felt so timid to give a speech in front of my colleagues. It was only 2 sentences in my speech. "Thank you everyone" and "thank you for the farewell lunch". My mind totally blanked after these 2 sentences. Hereby to say sorry to all attendees due to my short speech. Please forgive a sick person who just tries to battle with virus.

Thanks for the organizer, MKuan who prepared the farewell lunch. Thanks for Sim who suggested a lot of ideas in this farewell. Thanks for "Pang Pang" who fetched me to farewell venue. Last but not least, thanks to all who put their effort or money in this farewell. :">

I forgot to bring my camera, therefore no picture for this farewell lunch. But I have a present from Sim. Tada... A blue-colored floral chiffon printed pleats dress. She bought it online. I love it very much. Thanks~ :">

3 hugs:

Cheryl -_-" said...

Yi? my fren bought the same dress for another fren! but not same colour lar.. but it looks really nice!

Seok Liew said...

have you wear the dress? i wore it last sat, will show u the pic then, hehe :)

Connie said...

I haven't wear the dress, will only wear when I have special event... :>