Saturday, July 21, 2007

Early birthday celebration

Welcome back, Keng... Here is the souvenir I got from him... hoho...It's a bracelet made from wood with the name "KUUIPO".. Kuuipo means sweetheart.. Definitely I'm not his sweetheart.. Dun misunderstand ya..=p Anyway, thanks Mr Keng...


Friday evening, went to Prontip Thai Food Restaurant with SF and TS.. It is highly recommended by SF.. I ordered coconut drink for myself.. we ordered fried kangkung, tomyam soup, sweet sour taufu, and crab meats.. Undeniably, it is very delicious..





Today morning, went to Redbox with Liew and Linda.. An early birthday celebration for me...They gave me glove as a birthday present.. I love it so much.. I love its color.. I love its everything... Thank you so much, Liew and Linda...



This is my lovely glove in aqua color...

0 hugs: