Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sora's House Visit

The fifth day of CNY, my colleagues actually planned to visit Ctlee and WS at Taiping and Ipoh, respectively.. Unexpectedly, Ctlee was busy that day.. so we suspended the plan.. Awww.. I still miss the chance to go Taiping & Ipoh.. And I already took leave that day.. so.. so... the only thing I can do was went to visit Sora's mum.. hehe... actually plan to go on the next day.. now I just move this event forward one day...

I brought my mum as well since she didn't meet them for quite some times.. I was blur because couldn't recognize where's Sora's house.. but anyway, I still got it due to my cleverness... :"> Once I reached her house, her family welcomed us with various types of food.. i felt so warm that time... My mum kept chatting with Sora's mum... on the other hand, I kept taking pics with Sora..This proves that girls like taking pics..


My sony ericsson z520i spoilt yesterday night... this is the second time it displays nothing in screen.. and finally I made a decison: I WANNA CHANGE HANDPHONE!!!! NO MORE SONY ERICSSON!!! I asked to trade in that hp and hope to get a better price.. WTH!!! It only worth less than RM150.. This phone still under warranty wat... But anyway, I have changed my phone model to NOKIA..
image copied from www.mobile88.com

0 hugs: