Thursday, February 1, 2007

Thaipusam Gathering

Woohoo~ Today is Thaipusam, it is my holiday as well.. As usual,I won't let myself alone... and as usual I met up my old friends - Liew, Linda, Lena, and Lena's colleague (Hui Ling) at Old Town Kopitiam, Queensbay.





So long didn't meet each other, and we still as noisy as last time, as talkative as before. Check out the picture below..




WTH.. no one discovered that I dyed my hair brown. So disappointed. I wasted my money for nothing.. so sad... woo woo..

Five girls (or ladies?) really enjoy shopping today.. furthermore today GREAT SALE in Queensbay.. I can't control myself while I saw "Great sale" or "50%off" in any shops.. That "SALE" word was sooooooo attract me... I start suspected that we are shopaholics... anyway, this is not our fault.. it's because we are too tense in our job.. shopping will be the only activiy to make us relax... shopping will be the only way to make us forget our problem temporarily... ya right, and normally these will be our reasons to spend more, to shop more... Until the day we receive our credit card statement.. sigh.. :-(


1 hugs:

Cheryl -_-" said...

ai ya..when I spent RM300 on contact lenses.. nobody (including my family) noticed that I wasn't wearing my glasses!! argh!