Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tommy Hilfiger Watch

I am a person who neither sensitive to fashion nor follow trend. I never pamper myself by buying branded product. Until today... ... My watch is needed to replace battery.I have opportunity to take a look on those eye-catching watches displayed in the shop while the shopkeeper tried to replace battery on my old watch. Furthermore there is 10% discount on the watch that I love the most!

I was keep looking at Tommy Hilfiger watch, and give myself thousands of reasons to buy such expensive watch. At the end, I bought it for myself as Christmas present! (What a good excuse! =P) And of course, it burned a big hole in my pocket too! T____T Will be another "surprise" when next month's credit card bill comes... ...

2 hugs:

Mystical said...

whoa.. nice.. =) Merry X'mas!

Connie said...

Thanks!
Merry Christmas to you too! ^_^