Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Day at Singapore Zoo

I totally cannot remember when I have been to Sg zoo, but in a corner of my memory I know i have been there twice... It was a raining day for last 2 visits to Sg zoo... Very "suay" (bad luck in Hokkien)..

Again, last Saturday I visited to Sg zoo without paying any entrance fee... hehehe... yes! it is FREE OF CHARGE!!! ... By the way, it was drizzling day... T____T Luckily it stopped after 1 hour. I managed to see all animals that live here, but I have no enough time for show performance.. Hmmm.. Never mind, I should have chance to visit Sg Zoo again... hopefully... ^_^
Different types of Monkeys...
White Tiger
Manatee feeding time...
My "family" - Lion (LEO)... hehehe...
Giant turtle... hugeeeeeeeeee~~~
Lonely orang utan... it looks sad...
Leopard... I wish I am as strong as it!!!! *roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Elegant lady - Giraffe

1 hugs:

Connie said...

Thanks for supporting~ ^_^