Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shibuya | Tokyo Metropolitan Building

[Sep 20, 09]
Have been back from Jp for 2 months, but then I'm still not completely update all my stories/short trip in Japan. Busy on something? I don't think so. My mind always plan of trip. It's alright for me to go for local short trip or overseas trip. After Japan, I'm falling in love on backpacking. Just feel that it is C-O-O-L. :P

Well, back to my story in Jp. We went to Shibuya that weekend. Shibuya - popular disctrict for young generations. Why we were there? Hmmm... just want to see how crowded it is. Just want to see the most busiest pedestrian crossing in Tokyo. Strolled around Shibuya, not buying anything. A lot of boutiques and shopping complexes here.


Tried frozen yogurt here. Tastes good. I tried the one with strawberry and red bean. Sweet and sour combination. Not really like strawberry, but the red bean paste is sweet.


After that we headed to Tokyo Metropolitan Building in order to see the Tokyo view from top for F-R-E-E. Of course can see the Tokyo Tower from far, but then we went to the wrong building which cannot see any sight of Tokyo Tower. -_-''' At first we thought can capture the night view of Tokyo, but when we reached there we found out it's not a good place to capture a night mode photo. Light reflection.




0 hugs: