Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update

I have nearly abandoned this blog. Have been came back from Japan for about 1 month, but my travel diary only update until Aug. Many things happpened after I came back from Japan. First, Went for body checkup and discovered that I have to undergo a surgery. Anyway I'm ok right now. Back to normal again, I think. Second, my passport spoilt due to the leak of antiseptic. I thought I just need to renew my passport during my recovering period in Pg. I thought it just need 1 day to settle this issue but it is NOT. Have to go through many procedures and new passport can only be collected after 1 month for investigation purpose. Well, means I cannot go anywhere within 1 month. Anyway I have settled this too by renewing my passport in Sg. :P Third, overseas medical leaves issue. I'm still thinking how to settle it. Btw wish me good luck. Wish that everything will back to normal asap. ^_^
Photo taken on the way to my company during the time in Japan. Look like blueberries. Unlikely blueberries can be survived along the roadside right?

6 hugs:

mk said...

wow, glad to hear you are better now. Take care.

Mystical said...

!!.. take care orh Connie. & BEST OF LUCK!!

Connie said...

Thanks, MK and SS. ^.^
Keep in touch always ya...

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that everything is back to normal now...remember to take good care of ur health..avoid fried and spicy food given that u are in the recovery period now..if need any help, feel free to let me know..

From
Kelvin

Connie said...

Thanks Kelvin. ^.^

思忆缘 said...

No wonder so long never c ur updates. Anyway must take care of ur health oh. Good Luck.