Sunday, July 19, 2009

My dormitory room in Japan

Go to Japan training for 3 months. It will be a great experience to me.




We took the night flight to Narita airport. Glad to say that we are able to fly over Japan by A380. I not sure how great is this aeroplane, but what attract me is those movies played in the aeroplane. Btw I just manage to watch 2 movies before arrive at Narita airport. T_T Hmmm... I should not sleep...

Arrived at Narita airport around 7pm Japan time. After got our luggage, we took Keisei bus and stopped at Sagamiono station (3500 Yen). The journey takes about 2 hours.



Once reached the Sagamiono station, we still have to take another 1 hour taxi to our dormitory. Erm, I know it is tiring. ="=
Anyway this is my dormitory and I will stay in one of room here for 3 months. The room is good enough for 1 person. In each room, we have our own bed, small kitchen, refrigerator, bathroom, toilet, TV set, electric kettle, cabinet, etc.. It is air-conditioned room. Good enough for this summer. hehehe.... :P Breakfast and dinner will be prepared by dormitory, and then lunch will be prepared by company. Everything is FOC. ^_^




Scenery outside dormitory:

4 hugs:

Mystical said...

wow... ur room is way nicer than mine in France la... no air-cond, no carpet, floor cold cold during winter..grrr.. no breakfast or dinner by hostel.. ~!@$#$@#.. kaka. U are so lucky! Anyway, it's good to hear u've settled down. Enjoy ur stay in Japan ya! Remember to upload photos~ =)

hcelina said...

ohoh..~~ you are in Japan now? Cool~~
enjoy your training ah~~
Share more good things with me ya~~

mk said...

Looks good :) Hopefully the dishes are different everyday :D
Enjoy.

Seok Liew said...

Dormitory = hostel?

you stay alone, acared or not?

jelous lo, i wish i can follow you go there :)

so, you celebrate your birthday in Japan lo? How was it?